Tuesday, May 26, 2015
On June 17 at 9 AM ET, we invite you to join a live stream keynote from the DoubleClick Leadership Summit, Google’s annual event exploring the future of digital marketing. You’ll hear from industry leaders on some of the biggest questions marketers, agencies and media owners face today. We'll also unveil new DoubleClick innovations to help advertisers, mobile app developers and publishers win the consumer moments that matter.
Register for the live stream here and join us to learn how marketers and publishers are responding to a dramatic shift in consumer behavior towards mobile. Together we’ll discuss topics including:
- What the rapid growth of mobile video means for marketing and content creation
- What’s next for programmatic in its evolution as a brand-building tool for reaching consumers in the moment
- How the industry can truly understand and measure the full consumer journey when it now happens in moments that are spread across multiple screens and devices
- Neal Mohan, VP of Display and Video Advertising at Google
- Laura Desmond, CEO at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Meredith Kopit Levien, EVP and CRO at The New York Times Company
Join the conversation with #DCLK2015 during the live stream - we hope you can attend!